Tour Sign-Ups - The Good Girls by Claire Eliza Bartlett

by - August 29, 2020


Hello everyone!!

We are announcing a new tour we're hosting for The Good Girls that was released December 1st 2020.

The tour will run from November 25th to December 1st and there will be available the following types of posts:
  • Review (Limited spots)
  • Interview
  • Guest Post
  • Mood Board (by blogger)
  • Favourite Quotes (Blogger's Choice)
  • Playlist (Blogger's Choice)
  • Dream Cast (Blogger's Choice)
Remember that November 25th this reserved for the Welcome Post, so do not pick November 25th in the sign-up form.

Reviewers will receive a digital copy of the book through NetGalley. So make sure you are able to accept this format before signing up to this tour.

Physical copies may be available for those bloggers wanting to participate on our Bookstagram.

As always, there will be a tour giveaway provided by the author. Details to come soon!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Signing up for the tour does not guarantee you will be selected. We will reach out to all hosts that have been chosen once the sign-ups have closed and the tour schedule has been published.




The Good Girls

Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: December 1st 2020
Genre: Young Adult, Thriller, Contemporary, Mystery, Realistic Fiction, LGBT

Synopsis:

The troublemaker. The overachiever. The cheer captain. The dead girl.

Like every high school in America, Jefferson-Lorne High contains all of the above.

After the shocking murder of senior Emma Baines, three of her classmates are at the top of the suspect list: Claude, the notorious partier; Avery, the head cheerleader; and Gwen, the would-be valedictorian.

Everyone has a label, whether they like it or not--and Emma was always known as a good girl. But appearances are never what they seem. And the truth behind what really happened to Emma may just be lying in plain sight. As long-buried secrets come to light, the clock is ticking to find Emma's killer--before another good girl goes down.



I am a writer and tour guide in Copenhagen, Denmark. Though I originally come from Colorado, I left the US when I was eighteen and I haven’t lived there since.

More permanent stops on my travels have included Switzerland, Wales and Denmark. The arrival of a Danish husband has somewhat cemented my living situation, but I get my travel in smaller doses these days.

I like to write fantasy, mostly, though I dabble in soft sci-fi. My short stories are more adult, my novels more YA.

I’ve studied history, archaeology, and writing. I like to take my inspiration from historical events, and the more unknown and inspiring the event, the better.

I am represented by Kurestin Armada of Root Literary.

To keep up with what strange things I’m researching and writing, you can sign up for my newsletter here. I send out a short newsletter once a month.

You May Also Like

0 comments