Tour Schedule - The Curse and the Prince (Kingdom of Curses and Shadows #2) by Day Leitao

by - December 11, 2020


The Curse and the Prince (Kingdom of Curses and Shadows #2)

Release Date: January 14th, 2021
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Romance
Age: 15+

Synopsis:

Of course things didn’t go as planned at the Royal Games. When do things go as planned?

Now Zora is on the run, and has to join Griffin in order to retrieve a powerful magical artifact that might undo her valley’s curse. For the first time in her life, she has real hope for her people.

Problem is, for the second time in her life, she’s falling for someone she shouldn’t. Finding a hidden object is hard enough on its own, she could do without the heart palpitations and lack of air. And she could certainly focus better without the constant memory of his lips on hers, his arms around her, his touch, his feel... Gaah! See? How can she avoid pursuers and decipher enigmatic writings when her brain has been turned to mush? Painful, hopeless mush.

But the real trouble is that there’s more than one curse in the kingdom. And not enough objects or time to get rid of them all…



I'm originally from Brazil but I've been living in Canada for over 10 years now. I have some influence from Brazilian writers and Brazilian culture, but I also read popular books in English. I watched some Anime as a kid, my favorite being Yamato. I'm a longtime Star Wars fan and I'm active in the fandom podcasting at Lords of the Sith as Denise. 

I've always loved to write stories, and I like to always include romance, action and humor in my writing. I think stories can touch us deeply. I live in Montreal, Canada, with my son. 

My books include the Ya fantasy series Portals to Whyland, and the sci-fi standalones The Sphere of Infinity and Star Spark

Check out my blog for some news, updates, and nonsensical ramblings.



January 25th

What Makes Patri - Main Interview

January 26th

808bookdr - Review + Favourite Quotes + Instagram
Read 'n' Dazzled - Review + Favourite Quotes

January 27th

Bookishly Nerdy - Review + Favourite Quotes + Instagram
Mabookyard - Review + Favourite Quotes

January 28th

the.b00kreader - Review + Favourite Quotes + Instagram
Phoenixfeather.Quill - Review + Favourite Quotes + Mood Board + Instagram

January 29th


January 30th

Balancing Books and Beauties - Review + Dream Cast + Favourite Quotes + Instagram

January 31st

Bumbleebeela - Review + Mood Board + Instagram

You May Also Like

3 comments